Monethera was funded in 2017 as a private investment fund in Estonia, in 2019 Monethera expanded their business to include retail investors around the globe providing an online Crowdlending Platform for invest in High Yielding Business Loans.
Company: Monethera Group OÜ
Reg N.: 14616437
Established: 2017
Country: Estonia

Support Flow

If you have decided to open an account on this platform, use one of the links below at no extra cost for you, and you will support the Flow project!! 😉
'

For Me

€5 for new users if you invest at least €100 in 1 transaction in a single project and 2.5% of your investments for 180 days.
&

For You

€5 for new users if you invest at least €100 in 1 transaction in a single project and 0.5% of your investments for 180 days.
'

For Me

€5 for new users if you invest at least €100 in 1 transaction in a single project and 2.5% of your investments for 180 days.
&

For You

Mmmmmm...

Promo

€5 for new users if you invest at least €100 in 1 transaction in a single project and 0.5% of your investments for 180 days, Using my link.

Currencies

EUR
v

Languages

EN, ES, DE

Data

Export PDF, CSV.
m

Type

Business Lending

Secondary Market

No
f

Invest Mode

Manual

Liquidity

Low
}

Term

3mo-18mo

AIR

18.6%

Defaults

0%

Protection

BuyBack Guarantee, Provision Fund,
You can sell your investment back with ~5% fee and no interests anytime. If any project defaults, all the investors, will receive reimbursement of 35% of their investments and the remaining 65% and interest will be paid when Monethera collects the entire debt.

Investors

Personal, Corporate,
Excluding USA, China and sanctioned counties and entities by the European Union

Min Invest

€1

Fees

Free

Transfers

Bank Transfer Bank Transfer SEPA | Minimun €100 to open an account in Monethera
i

Agreements

Direct

Taxes

Monethera doesn't deduct taxes from profits.

Like

s

Risk

w

Transparency

User Experience

Management Time

N

Positive

High Interests Rates
Loans Backed with Provision Fund / Collateral
Money Back (~5% Fee)
Low Entry Point
Platform Easy to Manage
M

Negative

Low Projects
No Secondary Market
No Too Much Track Record
No Auto Invest
Full Bullet Projects
Poor Support

News

Similar Platforms

Envestio IconCrowdestate IconCrowdestor IconEstateGuru IconGrupeer IconKuetzal IconReinvest24 IconTFG Crowd Icon

Company Info

Company: Monethera Group OÜ
Reg N.: 14616437
Established: 2017
Country: Estonia
Financed: 3 327 001
Investors: 1 719
Andis Taubers

Andis Taubers

Project Manager

Kristine Romanova

Kristine Romanova

Investment Advisor

Viktors Mirosnicenko

Viktors Mirosnicenko

Financial Analyst & Risk Specialist